If you are a Canadian citizen you may be able to sponsor your family member to become a permanent resident of Canada. Family members include spouses, common-law or conjugal partners if they are at least 16 years old, dependent children, including adopted children, children under 18 years of age whom you intend to adopt and other relatives depending on the circumstances.

To The Top